Chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing (Frac) are a critical component to completion and stimulation of an oil or gas well. Our SafeFrac™ chemical program uses NSF potable equivalent and FDA certified molecular building blocks to completely ELIMINATE the risk of potential cross water source contamination.
The One AquaSorce SafeFrac™ program includes the following features:
- Bacterial control without environmentally persistent microbiocides
- Hydrogen sulfide suppressor using FDA acceptable regulated components
- Oxygen and ferrous iron control with molecules used in FDA regulated applications
- Friction reducers with ultra low residual acrylonitrile, NSF acceptable for potable water
- Scale and deposit control chemical with no aromatics, acrylonitrile or other toxic contaminants
- Intrinsically safe surfactants and iron stabilizers
If you want to be ‘ahead of the curve’ contact One AquaSource to set an appointment with us to discuss our SafeFrac™ program.